Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Struggling

Well the title says it all. I am very happy in my decision to leave Wal-Mart, and AFLAC has been good. But it is hard hearing no so many times, and it feels like I've tapped my market. I know I haven't and today I will be going out with my district cordinator to learn some tricks of the trade. Well at least I hope I will be learning some tricks. I just am not a BSer and that makes it diffcult to approach people wih a poitive attitude. I ajm going to continue learning this trade, I just hope I learn it quickly enough to support the family. I know you all understand and have experienced what I am going through, but is it fair to my family that because I am discontent that they may suffer. Holly has been awesome through every decision, and she supports me now wih whatever I do So for her sake as well as my boys I have to stick with it. I know this posting is kind of like being tied to a bungee cord and trying to run away. Almost there then yanked back to where it started. This is the process I am currently going through each day. So wish me luck as I move forward. See you all on Saturday.

1 comment:

cherity said...

How are things going with AFLAC?

Do you have any pictures from Aidan's birthday?

(Did you get my belated birthday email?)

Sorry, nothing suckier than a comment full of questions...

Love you guys!
C.