Wednesday, May 23, 2007

What a Busy Time of Year....






It is nice to actually be able to enjoy this time of year for the first time in many, many years. Besides trying to continue growing my business, we have soccer, track day at school, holidays, new yard to establish, softball for myself, Lions Club, Chamber Meetings etc. But I am enjoying every one of this events. It is good to be able to spend time with my wife and boys. As Chad stated in his blog, "takin' time to breathe" how true. It is imparative to enjoy the things that have blessed into your life. I can not imagine missing the things that I get to see everyday. Here are just a few of hose things for you all to enjoy. See you this weekend, for yet another busy day.

4 comments:

cherity said...

THANK YOU for the pictures! I have been wondering how things were going up Nort'.

Are you going to be at Mom an Dad's this weekend?

Ryan said...

Yes, we will be there Saturday. I don't think we will be there Sunday afternoon. I believe Holly is working this Sunday. We'll see.

cherity said...

Bummer...Aaron I and I won't be coming until Sunday afternoon. We have to work nursery at church and won't be leaving Winona until 12:30-ish.

Chad said...

Ok I just saw this post for the first time. I gave up checking on you for a while. I hope you're doing well. These pictures (this post) were nice. Keep it up whenever you have patience for dial up. We wish we could be around for more of Riley and Aidan's every days. See you soon, Love Robin